UNITY


UNITY
I believe at this period in time, all Christian churches should be exercising some kind of unity between churches.  I've seen two types of issues over the years, one showing attempts for unity and another completely against unity.  If we raise our children to believe that other Christians are the devil, then we are becoming the devil ourselves.
 
One of my lessons from my Lord is that coming to the table in this life time is very important.  If you even have thoughts that state, "I will never come to the table or come together in this life; I will only do it when I get to Gods table."  I have heard what my Lord has to say about this one.  He says, "if you cannot come to the table in this life time, and if you cannot conceive of it, then you cannot come together in Heaven at his table."
 
Whether we have the opportunity to meet at the table, share and grow as friends or not, we should still be open minded to it.  Because when I heard that statement, to me it meant that if you cannot get along in this lifetime, you cannot get along in the next.
 
I've seen and heard first hand even the preaching against others, other churches, other religions, other people which has included a lot of prejudices.   I've even heard that some have gone over the reading from Revelations and taken those letters to the churches as if they are literally a letter to them giving them an Okay to hate others.  I don't believe that those letters were written for churches that exist now; I believe they were churches that existed during the beginning of Christianity.  I also believe that the letters were put there so that these churches would make changes.  And, this is something that I believe God looks for in all people; he looks for good positive changes and healthy growth of the soul.
 
Another piece of writing from the Bible that has been brought to me is an issue that covers people who claim that they will be Judging Angels.  I literally had a women in my car years ago telling me that she would be Judging Angels and when I knew by looking at her that she was not a Holy One, I knew that she did not know what she was talking about..  I know that there are things in the Bible that have already happened; I know that there are things that are happening now; I know that there are things to come in the future.  But, there was a time period in very early Christianity when the people were called "The Way" and God poured a lot of his holy spirit into these new believers that helped the growth of our church.  At that time period even St. Paul was writing to the churches with the guidance of Jesus, as his slave, as his apostle, even before he crossed over the finish line and won his race, he was writing to certain Churches that he new were full of the spirit, but needing to get certain people under control.  The holy were wrote to, they were told that they would one day Judge Angels because they had God with them, and they needed to enforce changes in their churches.  
 
If you understand what it is to be full of the Holy Spirit, full of God, then you understand that if you are Judging Angels, the Judgment is coming from God.  So when you know that you are not full of God's Holy Spirit, you should not be thinking that you would be Judging Angels, because only God can do this, only God can do the Judging.  Meaning God would be Judging thru you and he is abundantly with you.
 
Judging is another one of the biggest factors on why we have people who hate other Christians.  I can't stand the ones that hate others period, or look to hurt others period.  But, I am not going to bring myself to hating them, I would rather pray for them.  That is another way of coming together with others, and other Christians, by praying for them.  When you see or hear that terrible things are happening in their churches, you should be concerned and praying for those who are innocent, not preaching against them and teaching your children to become bullies or vipers.
 

Comments

Popular Posts